Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

09 August 2005

FIFTY PERCENT



Nobody ever talks about the other half, which involves destruction and extreme violence.

I told you I got an apartment in this old house in Easthampton. What I didn't tell you is that I am terrified of it. I tried to go into the basement part and it was like there was a physical force stopping me from going any farther into it. Something bad happened in that house, I can feel it. Exploration #1 will begin later tonight maybe, after shipping stuff is done.

And to reiterate from yesterday, Wikipedia has decided that "Webcest" does not meet the critera for a valid thing and has thusly removed the entry from their inter net. Please respect their decision and do not eff with the Wikipedia anymore.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home