Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

21 October 2004

Shorts



It is kind of creepy when words are spelled backwards, like when you play a rock and roll record backwards and it has secret messages from Satan. Are these hidden clues about life?

I did not go to the concert last night because we had to watch the historic baseball game. But I am going to see The Decemberists Friday. This makes me very excited.

Did I use a bad word? I don't know anymore.

This is the 3rd time I have posted this dang thing, maybe it will take this time.

7 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

That's nothing. Look at a can upside down and it clearly says MAO. Damn soft-drink-pushing pinkos.

21/10/04 21:58  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The shirts can be found here --> http://www.overcompensating.com/store/

Jeff, this is genius stuff. I hope you can keep up both sights equally as awesome.

22/10/04 05:00  
Blogger Coco Church said...

These are soo cool - Can I make a special guest appearance in one of your cartoons... I'll do whatever you want!!!
I'll even wear my Union Jack bandana:)

Keep it up. They're brilliant.

Coco Chucrh

22/10/04 09:56  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The best backwards spelled product name would have to be EVIAN bottled water.

22/10/04 10:29  
Blogger Brittany said...

Hi!

22/10/04 11:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i LOVE the decemberists. :)

26/10/04 21:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Stroh is German for hay. Stroh Rum is usually used for cooking as it's 160 proof, I guess it's made of hay. Like vodka is made of potatos.
Due to hay being common, it's also a last name. Like Smith or Badmusic.

27/11/04 18:35  

Post a Comment

<< Home