Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

07 April 2006

I Turn My Webcam On



In my career of wriggling through the digital entrails of our CyberVillage, I have seen a lot of changes. Sometimes I feel like a dashing adventurer, venturing into these CyberTombs and even though I know what is behind that crusty old eDoor will be unbearably horrible it is my duty to open it anyway. There is hope that you will learn from my mistakes. When all a person has is a webcam, a Swiss Army knife, and an unending stream of absolutely useless information you can guarantee the result will not be pretty.

Have good weekend out there in the "real world," and if you find yourself refreshing the same website more than four times in one hour, go do something else. Do not allow some article about a man who has fifty Realdolls expedite your uncontrollable freefall to the grave.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home