Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

27 October 2005

WASH YOUR HANDS SAY UGH



Let's not talk about that video, I'm sure you can sort it out. I have however provided a pdf of this sign that you can download and print and put next to your workspace. Actually if you use the internet at all you need to wash your mind.

I see a lot of music bands play live concerts around here and talk about it in Overcompensating sometimes so I have developed a complex rating system that uses a series of adverbs and adjectives from AGONIZINGLY UNPLEASANT to TREMENDOUSLY MAGNIFICENT. Last night I saw The Mountain Goats. Here is the breakdown of that band's live performance.

Notes: PLEASANTLY DELIGHTFUL
Beats: ENTRANCINGLY SATISFACTORY
Words: EXTREMELY TERRIFIC

Thank you and have a wonderful day.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home