Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

20 December 2005

THE GRINCH WHO GROPED X-MAS



It's time for a Holiday story! Since I can't really do one in my other comic Wigu (seeing that it will be March for at least the next 20 years) I will spin a yarn that will fill Charles Dickens' corpse with such putrid indignation that he will become reanimated and attempt to claw out of his coffin; his desire to choke me will not be stronger than the weight of six feet of dirt, lucky for me.

A lot of people do Top Ten lists of whatever but I'll make it easy for you. Here is Jeffrey Rowland's Top One Album of 2005:

Broken Social Scene - broken social scene is the best album of 2005. This is not up for debate as it is a fact (facts cannot be debated). See you tomorrow!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home