Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

12 December 2005

THINGS TO DO IN DENVER WHEN YOU'RE A CAT



An early update today! I don't know why I do comics about cats. I want to be like the "Garfield" of cybercomics. Dare to dream.

I do apologize for the recent sporadic updates, and make no excuses other than a complete lack of time. When you're scrolling down your spreadsheet and it's four o'clock in the morning and the rows all just won't stop being yellow (yellow is my code backordered-priority) your priorities tend to change. There needs to be more time in a day. Four more hours a day would would do it I think.

Things will change next year; it's going to level out financially and now there is adequate space to get somebody in here and help out so I can finally concentrate on this book of all-original Overcompensating material I've been kicking around in the old noggin.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home