Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

06 December 2005

THE PRESIDENT OF THE TSHIRT COMPANY IS A WEIRDO



I just received a call on my personal telephone line from a representative of the t-shirt company asking me to remove this entry. This was very weird and very uncomfortable. Unfortunately I don't have time to completely root it out so this will do for now.

While this tshirt company is an excellent company and they produce a very high quality product, the public image of its president seems to be... somewhat sleazy. I'm not making that up, a quick Google search can show you what's already out there. And my screenprinter has been having a lot of difficulty with his distributors getting certain sizes from this company, and a lot of people who ordered shirts from me for holiday delivery are going to be let down as a result of this.

So that's that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jen said...

Great comic. BTW there is a great alternative to the LA based t-shirt co. Alternative Apparel is less sleazy and their shirts are better anyway.

10/10/08 13:57  

Post a Comment

<< Home