Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

26 January 2006

Enemy of the Hate



Jeez you guys, it's been a while since we put out some new T-shirts! But now that I have an Actual Assistant, it's time to do a big brain dump in the next few days. After I finish the Wigu story (The Case of the Missile Crisis), of course, and get those files all sent to the print shop. I have taped to my monitor the following notes:

SON OF ITS ON NOW
DO YOU BELIEVE IN DRAGONS
MACHINE ELVES
EARF
TACO TRACT
TACOS
NATURE'S VEGETABLES

I have also invented a new word called "CNNGASM" (pronounced "see-en-en-gazim"). It is what happens when the words "children," "fiery," and "mangled" can all appear in a headline together. It is my gift to the world, something you can use for free; I'm not like those jerks at Cingular. The creative process is mind-bogglingly fascinating.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home