Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

19 January 2006

Straight Outta Saudi



When you see a comic like this you know I've been listening to old Alex Jones at like six in the morning. In Alex Jones' world, it makes complete sense there's like five old white dudes sitting in some cavernous chamber in Europe with their pinkies in their mouths just playing an Actual Game of Risk.

This comic is actually a commentary on the state of popular mass media. There are two types of news now. "We Are Doomed" and "Banal Gossip." It's so deep, man.

Literally thousands of people have asked my what happened to my moustache last year -- a query to which I could not supply a response with any sort of tact until exactly right now. It needs to be the right season to have a moustache. It's all about etiquette.

Tomorrow I look at the Movie Death Database.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home