Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

09 January 2006

Like a Virgin



So the "rebel billionaire" thinks he can compete with me? Good luck buddy, you're gonna need it. Also I am just kind of assuming Sir Richard Branson's office is on top of a hot air balloon. It seems right.

I am slowly recovering from my recent illness. I can sit up for almost half an hour now without getting dizzy and sweating. I can stare an object for almost ten seconds now before it begins to bend.

The next Wigu story is coming along nicely, and centers around Quincy's brother Andre. The script is written, some pages are pencilled, and I'm only a couple of days behind schedule (which is seriously remarkable for me). There's some things to be done, website things, and I'm having some issues with the lettering size, etc. This is life; nothing good ever comes easily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home