Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

18 April 2006

I Do Too Have Problems



I guess I have unique problems. But human beings need to have problems; turmoil is the status quo. And if you don't have real problems, the human mind makes up fake problems. It's the brain's way of keeping you from going completely insane whenever a bear or a dog is about to attack you. This comic is my therapy.

I have added a "Blogodrome Buzz" link to the posts in the future. This feature links to the blogs that post to the specific Overcompensating blogs! It is kind of interesting. Now if you'll excuse me, some of us have to go sign our autograph about 300 more times!

1 Comments:

Blogger Anton Sherwood said...

Nobody ever seems to comment on Overcompensating; that could be construed as not-niceness.

30/11/07 18:25  

Post a Comment

<< Home