Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

14 January 2005

Things Are Gonna Change



Today's OC comes straight outta Easthampton. Panel one was drawn by me, panel two by Johnny, panel three by Jon, panel four by Rich. I did all the inking, Johnny did the coloring, and Rich was on pony detail.

Word to the homies that showed up at the coffee shop last night. I wanted to take you all home but honestly we all know what would happen if I did that; waking up beside the train tracks, disoriented, and covered in hickeys from the waist down is no way to start a new life.

10 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ha! i knew it! my ghost will appear as all the pot smoke ive inhaled!

14/1/05 17:39  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is.

14/1/05 17:40  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would knife my best friend for a quality Zoidberg tattoo.

Reading that Websnark article made me know I would feel awkward and lame meeting you or any of the other great artists who's comics I read. Being lazy is the best way to make sure this never happens.

-wtfomg

14/1/05 22:12  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How? With True Oklahoma Noogies, as pictured.

g.

15/1/05 00:55  
Blogger Bong said...

cool purple underwear!

15/1/05 01:49  
Blogger Anabel said...

I love the random cat in panel 2. :) He's like a harbinger of death, very cool.

15/1/05 05:44  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Question: Is Bowtie playing the part of a certain morally upright authority figure in this strip? Or is this her comic debut as herself?

15/1/05 10:45  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is Jeff really a midget?

15/1/05 11:29  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bowtie is the bride of sheriff pony.
PS Jeffrey, are we gonna see any more of Wigu in WIGU-TV? Like on the news, or Big Brother or something?

18/1/05 01:12  
Blogger *Carrie* said...

Jeff...I was just curious...does Rich hate you? I noticed that in the fourth panel he drew really weird lines on your legs making it appear to be rolls...also being a friend one would think he's give you a little bulge ;) However he did not...I think a re-evaluation on Rich's friendship status is in need...however Rich if you are reading this...I like the way you styled Jeff's hair in the panel :)

18/1/05 15:22  

Post a Comment

<< Home