Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

24 December 2005

He Likes To Do Things That Are Fun



What happens when you post a sloppy, black and white comic that you think is terrible (and also you are me)? Somebody colors it for you (Thanks Peter). Even though this isn't exactly the way I wanted to end this mini-story, this temporary burnout/depression/malaise is lingering a little longer than I like. We'll be back Monday.

Then again, tonight I'm planning to sit on the roof with a sawed-off, a mason jar full of home-made tequila and a dog-eared, filthy copy of The Awakening, so maybe I won't. The Holidays have the tendency to burrow deep inside of me, gestate, and burst out of my chest cavity holding all my Sweet, Bleeding Nihilism in its horrible, gnashing teeth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home