Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

27 January 2006

Obsession



Ladies, I hate to say it, but as long as Parker Posey is breathing there is a chance that I will not be true to you, because the way I see it, as long as she's alive I have a chance, remote though it may be. Parker, if you read this, you can totally be in my band. We're called the WMDs. Our first album will be called "Where we at?"

Man I got a lot to do this weekend, mostly shipping and inking pages for the book about fun things. These pages are looking better as I do them. I'm tempted to to redo the first couple of pages with what I've learned since I've been dedicating to black and white. Here's a panel I did last night.



Have a good weekend! Hopefully I have killed the last of the fruit flies up in here. They put up a good fight but I am the Good Guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home