Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

15 March 2006

The True Meaning of Spring Break



Nobody seems to know the origins of Spring Break. This week in Overcompensating we will attempt to unlock the secrets of Spring Break and it's origins, and also honor the greatest television show ever made, Arrested Development.

The Case of the Missile Crisis is selling very, very well. I am going to try to get the printer to rush it when it queues up.

My friend Andy has an art show coming up in Brooklyn. I think Damon Albarn went to his last one so you should go if you're in the area. Andy hardly ever starts randomly groping people.

There is an interview with me at the Webcomics Examiner in which I do not come off like a complete jerkass.

Friend of Wigu Lore Sjöberg has a new blog at Wired! Peep it, this man knows his intar wubs.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home