Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

20 March 2006

YHWH and Son



Before you ask -- before you get all up in my grill, this comic is metaphorical. I did not literally chase God into the woods behind a trailer park. I am chasing down an Answer!

Somehow I have recently been able to devour about five seasons of Homicide: Life on the Street in the past two months. I never watched the series when it was out so thank YHWH for DVD sets! Usually I fall asleep watching it though so I have to watch like the last half of the last episode I watched the next time I sit down to watch it. Ever have a dream where you're having a lightsaber duel with Luther Mahoney on top of the World Trade Center? I highly recommend it.

Consipiracy Theory enthusiasts will delight in this article about 9/11 conspiracies. Yes I know, I know, but it's a good read.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anton Sherwood said...

We can tell it's not real because if this were Reality TV™ then the holy letters on God's ... um ... garment would be pixelized out.

8/11/07 19:24  

Post a Comment

<< Home