Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

02 October 2006

Winterview With a Spitfire




Poopmonster and I did "Winterviews" the other day, it was a trip!

Pictured to the right is the view from my chair which now includes several thousand Diablo Action Figures. Buy yours today so I can stop imagining there is somebody hiding behind the stack please. A while ago I thought I saw someone come in from the hallway and walk behind the boxes and then I got up and looked and there was nobody there.

Please do not email me about the Diablo figures. They are not being shipped by TopatoCo and the only information I have is that they are being shipped as soon as possible.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nik Coughlin said...

"A while ago I thought I saw someone come in from the hallway and walk behind the boxes and then I got up and looked and there was nobody there."

You wouldn't believe how hard it is to hide between a stack of boxes quickly when your pants are around your ankles.

2/10/06 19:27  
Blogger Noa said...

Pleasant is the word I'm looking for?

2/10/06 19:52  
Blogger josh said...

I'm with codycod. I thought she was a monster at first on account of the teeth.

2/10/06 21:48  
Blogger David Cole said...

Are you drinking AcheWater!?

2/10/06 23:28  
Blogger hajra said...

wtf, when I was 11 I had fist-fights with boys and drew violent pictures and had a gun fired at me and those two people sound so childish... "we share a birthday and proffession lets get married wheeee"; WTFF ? ! ? !

No wonder only alcoholics host children's shows in the old country.

3/10/06 00:35  
Blogger stephanie said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

3/10/06 13:33  
Blogger stephanie said...

Dear Jeffrey,

When are you going to ship those insanely awesome action figures to people that pre-ordered them and cannot wait a minute longer for a glowing skull?

Love,
Stephanie

3/10/06 13:49  
Blogger jeffrey rowland said...

For the record TopatoCo is not under contract to ship the Diablo figure, that responsibility is Poopmonster's.

3/10/06 14:06  
Blogger andré said...

THREE DAYS TO CATMAS : http://catmas.com/

3/10/06 15:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home