Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

06 November 2006

Secret Perverts




Since I stopped watching TV (or should I say stopped watching commercials on TV) I'm only getting second-hand info about political candidates' TV ads, and the impression I get is just embarrassing. I don't want to vote for anybody! I want to vote for robots, and I am fully aware of the consequences of this.

This weekend Phillip and I got the Wigu and When I Grow Up archives all overhauled, complete with series browsing! All this stuff will be under jjrowland.com from now on!

Over the next few days, Overcompensating is also moving to a new archiving system. Please be patient while we get everything figured out.

7 Comments:

Blogger hajra said...

Dude whenever I make an agressive-ish political stand on something I remember that the internet said I share zodiac profiles with hitler and lizzie borden etc. and cringe a little :( I'm affraid to be left or pacifist, let alone anarchist.

6/11/06 12:21  
Blogger TommyD said...

The fish represents sharing.





ew

6/11/06 13:55  
Blogger TVH, PM said...

Vote Green! They don't have the money to embarrass themselves.

6/11/06 15:15  
Blogger Jennifer said...

In my district the mudslinging as gotten so bad that the Republican candidate is now calling the Democrat "Dr. Millionaire-Know-It-All" in his TV ads. Playground name-calling. Just crazy stupid.

6/11/06 17:12  
Blogger jimfinity said...

dude, robots are soooo cliche

6/11/06 20:27  
Blogger gorman said...

New archive system?

ABOUT FUCKING TIME

7/11/06 03:03  
Blogger alex said...

oh the fish oh the fish

11/11/06 15:54  

Post a Comment

<< Home