Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

19 September 2006

Driving Miss Dongle Part Six



Good news for the thoroughly unimpressed -- tomorrow is the last comic in this story! I have completed comics involving such topics as obesity, the afterlife, and Lindsay Lohan's vagina so strap on your strap-on-ables, because it's gonna be a rough ride. Good news for everyone -- I think we've located the files for Wigu Volume One and more work is underway on the next Wigu volume and the The Unicorn Diaries: A Dangerous Obsession (the first Overcompensating book).

This weekend may involve Dumbrella gathering in Northampton, MA as Dr. Vampire and The Englishman are on their way up from New York. Add a little freshly-soldout Poopmonster to the mix and you've got yourself a public restroom sink-full of Hot Man-Stew. edit: This is not going to happen.

And, to wrap things up on a cheery note, if you're an American who pays income tax you might find this very insightful. Think $3 a gallon for gasoline is bad? You're also buying gas for classified fighter jets.

11 Comments:

Blogger Nik Coughlin said...

Screw the naysayers Jeffrey, I hadn't realised how much I'd missed Magical Adventures in Space until this delightful little interlude. Thanks.

19/9/06 01:07  
Blogger I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

What could ever be funny about Ms. Lohan's vagina? I mean, it's just an organ. Half the population has them.

So, she shaves. I couldn't possibly care any less.

Hmm... maybe if she used it to catapult Lamboghinis...

That has to be the most tasteless sentence I have ever written. Thanks for the inspiration, Mister Rowland.

19/9/06 01:23  
Blogger Chris Shadoian Fossett said...

Will Lindsay Lohan's vagina be in Northampton, too?!

Oh.

Well. Nevermind.

19/9/06 11:35  
Blogger Noa said...

Again with Lindsey Lohan's vagina.


What is wrong with you people!

19/9/06 12:37  
Blogger jeffrey rowland said...

There are literally 50 things to comment about on this post, but the one thing people will choose to comment about is Lindsay Lohan's vagina. And they talk about it as if someone is forcing them to.

scooter said... I couldn't possibly care any less.

You know how you could care less? DON'T MENTION IT AT ALL. Typing a sentence indicates at least a modicum of care.

19/9/06 12:47  
Blogger I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

To be fair, I meant I don't care about her shaving activities. Her vagina, eh... I suppose as a heterosexual I have a default interest in it.

19/9/06 13:00  
Blogger Roman said...

I care about my tax dollars going to buy bombs and stuff.

Care like a mfer.

19/9/06 14:06  
Blogger Noa said...

let's talk about how much i will be looking forward to buying The Unicorn Diaries: A Dangerous Obsession.

19/9/06 14:28  
Blogger paulsouthworth said...

Stop talking about Lindsay Lohan's vagina, Scooter.

19/9/06 14:39  
Blogger propa said...

Yay! A chance to get the first Wigu book! I didn't find this site til after Wigu was over, so that's great. I read all the archives, and loved it. I also read the Overcompensating archives, and that made me a little crazy...

My point? I love J-Ro's work? One day I hope to acquire all of it in book form!

19/9/06 16:03  
Blogger I am not an Economist said...

Secret fighter jets!

Where muh damn link!

20/9/06 03:53  

Post a Comment

<< Home