Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

17 July 2006

Two Words



In my experience, nothing ruins a party like someone suddenly speaking Latin in reverse.

I got a little swimming done this weekend while cunningly avoiding the screaming degenerates across the river. I also got the new car stereo I'd been saving up for that I can plug my iPod into! I just hope I don't crash because now there are so many new things to fiddle with, but if I do hopefully an Au Revoir Simone song will be playing at the time so the mangled carnage will have a disturbingly pretty soundtrack.

6 Comments:

Blogger Shishi no Musuko said...

About time the little stoner did something with so much spare time. Also, why latin? timmad annaoJ, s'tahw ruoy lead?

17/7/06 09:14  
Blogger Sigivald said...

I LIVE! I LIVE! (etc.)

17/7/06 13:46  
Blogger Cos said...

Mine are Awesome and Prettymuch.

17/7/06 15:13  
Blogger I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

I have to say that I like Hem for a soundtrack to pretty much anything, but a car crash is where I pretty much draw the line.

http://www.hemmusic.com/

17/7/06 17:07  
Blogger ... said...

Mine are Jesus and Goulet
"Dang old" is an awesome adjective (yes I am treating it like one word because I am taxing my knowledge of the English language as it is)

17/7/06 18:45  
Blogger Reverend Andre Brothel said...

"Thunderous Olympian" some kind of Front-a-lot Mountain Kind reference?

17/7/06 21:14  

Post a Comment

<< Home