Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

19 July 2006

Say "What" One More Time



I think Weedmaster P thinks Pulp Fiction was a documentary.

My sister Mashley has turned me on to the Ditty Bops and if you so desire you can join them on their bicycle tour across America! It is a profoundly exciting concept.

I'm out to San Diego tomorrow evening via Atlanta, GA. I got a suitcase full of killer robots and 3 boxes of tshirts waiting at Jamie's summer home. I'll be at the the Dumbrella booth Friday-Sunday (#1434, pictures to come) or the Snakes on a Plane booth, which looks like this:



6 Comments:

Blogger Donovan S. Brain said...

PULP FICTION was not a documentary. But S.J. Jackson is still pretty awesome. I suspect he has a light saber on his keychain.

19/7/06 10:44  
Blogger Claiborne said...

Tell him I said "Hi".

19/7/06 13:12  
Blogger K said...

If you have a chance, I suppose you could tell him that a girl/woman/lady he has never met thinks he is pretty awesome, and that it is one of the more hilarious moments in cinema to hear him say "racist melon farmer" in the edited-for-TV version of Die Hard: With a Vengeance.

19/7/06 14:47  
Blogger The Uncanny Christian! said...

If Sam the Man Jackson asks for a sip of your soda, you give it to him.

19/7/06 16:55  
Blogger bazooka radio said...

I agree with K, Die hard with a vengeance on TV is super great. Melon farmers, frogging ashpoles and slugs in ditches!

Also I'm really digging those Ditty Bops. Which is surprising since they're not something I would normally like.

Thank you King Rowland.

19/7/06 17:16  
Blogger I am not an Economist said...

Heh. Joanna backpacks that's awesome. Miss Kitty would be pissed but she is eating a spare rib right now and while she is distracted I could get away with anything.

24/7/06 05:10  

Post a Comment

<< Home