Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

22 November 2006

Vuelta de Wigu

Today is the day when Wigu is back! What's happening there is what happened on the Monday before the original series started. It is me getting back to my roots, like how Christina Aguilera did that one album in Spanish. I hope you like it.

Both Wigu and Overcompensating are works in progress and we are adding new features all over the place. Soon there will be a forums and mailing lists and RSS feed for Wigu and Overcompensating.

So for now please come back every Tuesday and Thursday for a new Overcompensating comic. Thanks!

5 Comments:

Blogger Reetva said...

Putting more work into Wigu, eh? For that, I praise you, my lord.

22/11/06 13:33  
Blogger Juliet said...

You have made my life better. There was a little hole in me, left by the lack of Wigu. I feel a little more complete now.

Really...

22/11/06 15:28  
Blogger gorman said...

Oh man

Hi five for Wigu being back.

22/11/06 18:20  
Blogger Martin said...

RSS for WIGU is broken (dunno if you knew but now you know).

23/11/06 13:12  
Blogger wayne said...

I liked you better when wigu was dead.

24/11/06 02:51  

Post a Comment

<< Home