Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

26 July 2006

Comic Con 2006




Here's the start of what happened to me at Comic-Con as soon as the taxi dropped me in front of those big old doors about twelve hours late. Pay attention, there will be a quiz afterwards.

There is this Wiki deal about webcomics drinking games that is pretty dang funny. My favorite is the "Overcompensation."

One of these years I'm going to dress up for the San Diego Comic-Con. I want to win my first Eisner dressed as a Squirrel Dude.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kyle said...

Squrril dude?
I saw a Guy dressed up COMPLETELY as a a reindeer, no hands, only hooves.
I wanted to beat it death and cook it for venison steaks.

26/7/06 03:41  
Blogger Alex said...

You forgot the tail.

Why did all of those people...have tails?

26/7/06 03:44  
Blogger Papa Squirrel said...

You should check out my wife's blog, A Suicidal Squirrel's Guide to Life. That will help you prepare for your squirrel role. And it has to be good stuff. She's Minister of Ergonomics in the Loch Ness Monster Adventurer's Club.

26/7/06 11:18  
Blogger I'm Scooter, but I might be a troll. said...

Squirrels... love them, but don't LOVE them, 'kay?

26/7/06 13:47  
Blogger Matthew said...

I think this comic has the most jokes in one strip ev3r.

26/7/06 13:59  
Blogger ... said...

"WARNING: Pretty much any drink inspired by this comic will kill you. Don't eat mothballs."

I am going to drink the Joanna.
For a second, reading that, I thought that the 'mothball' was some special drinking term I didn't know about it. Turns out I'm just an idiot.

26/7/06 15:45  
Blogger Hojo said...

It says "Overcompensating" is a "fictional" journal. If the WikiNazis lie, who can we trust on the cold, cruel intarwubs?!

27/7/06 01:01  

Post a Comment

<< Home