Jeffrey Rowland's OVERCOMPENSATING
topatoco

28 November 2006

President Fatmomma




George Bush's mom is seriously fat. Can you imagine what she looks like naked? I just did. Do you believe a person with such a fat mother should be in charge of the free world? The answer is probably not.

I hope this Tuesday/Thursday/Sometimes Saturday thing works for you! Either way, we got the RSS feeds set up for Overcompensating and the new Wigu comics (which update Monday, Wednesday, Friday)! You can even look at them on your Livejournal friends page (OC Feed - Wigu feed).

I got a new drawing room with extremely weird angles and I'll show you pictures as soon as I buy myself a new camera for Hanukkah (Son of Old Zoomy has perished). Already I can feel the sparkle coming back. Did you see Goats yesterday? It was Mr. Jon Rosenberg's 2000th birthday comic!

11 Comments:

Blogger L8_4_Bed said...

First of all "Awesome comic dude!!!" oh and secondly whats with the Dilbert tie???

28/11/06 00:27  
Blogger Anonymous said...

Where are the RSS feeds right now? I'm using http://overcompensating.com/xml/atom.xml and that hasn't updated since the Thankstaking comic.

28/11/06 00:50  
Blogger jeffrey rowland said...

It takes a few hours for the feed to get through the tubes.

28/11/06 00:52  
Blogger Bimmi said...

Babs Bush is like a giant mutant fungus animated by pure spite and malice. She even gave Richard Nixon the willies.

28/11/06 04:43  
Blogger MrMojorisin said...

Word on the street (actually, Al Franken) is that Babs Bush is not a very nice person.

a co-worker of mine told me today with all seriousness that Bush was doing a good job, and that they found WMD in Iraq, but the government covered it up...
Apparently the government TRIES to look foolish. I dont think I'll strike up any more conversations with said co-worker.

28/11/06 05:05  
Blogger gorman said...

that is, by far, the best yo momma joke ever

28/11/06 08:45  
Blogger kkshot said...

Picking on someone's mom is just weak.

28/11/06 10:42  
Blogger Jehu Campos said...

America can, and America can't say "No." America does if America says it's so.

28/11/06 14:14  
Blogger brrr said...

hahahaha, "koch" is pronounced "cook"... and she lives down my street.

28/11/06 16:33  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Say what you will about W's mom, but she did raise all our awareness of Teh Bug-Eye Thyroid Disease. Because of her, I noticed my sister's eyes bugging out and so she knew to get her thyroid checked. Her eyes are back in their sockets now, all thanks to Babs. (And yes, I also believe she's the one who beat you up.)

28/11/06 17:03  
Blogger DCW said...

This is the second comic in a row where you've been covered in blood!

Just an observation.

28/11/06 19:58  

Post a Comment

<< Home